I am so thankful for:
* a clean house. Linda came today and I have come home to a sparkling house.
* Kate from Walking With Attitude who must have felt extremely sorry for me and my pedometer woes and sent me a nifty little thing to attach my pedometer to my clothes (a sort of a safety belt) so I stop losing them.
* my health. And I promise I will appreciate it even more when the cold subsides and my back gets better so that I can exercise again.
* my lucy dog who constantly brings me great joy, companionship and love.
* my husband who, although sometimes qualifies for that TV show "Grumpy Old Men", is a rock who has put up with me unable to sleep for the past week or so and the myriads of other things wrong with me at the moment. He surprises me sometimes with his patience.
* my children who have both promised to move soon and hopefully visit often.
* my mother for moving to Queensland. Our relationship will improve dramatically when this happens. (18 days to go.)
* my friends for just that, being my friends.
* the sheer luck of being born in this wonderful land.
(The above are not listed in any particular order although the clean house was what prompted me to write this list.)