Sunday, September 25, 2005

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression" (WW thought of the day)

It is not easy being a luddite. Tried to add a ticker to my blog last night for ages and couldnt work out how to bring it from the ticker site to the blog site or how to put it into the blog site.

Will email M and see if she can help me. Children holding me to ransom before they help me.

Have been a bit off today. I really think that I am addicted to food. My weight is going down but ever so slowly but that is my fault no one elses. I just luv food.

Anyway I'll try to add a picture to my blog site as soon as I get a decent one - it could take a long time LOL.

My tipping record for all major footy games was on track this weekend which is not bad for someone who goes purely on intuition - no skill involved.

Tomorrow is the first day of school holidays so inspite of many doctor appointments, I plan to do extra classes at the gym, mainly body balance and pilates and my normal sessions. Also I am going to sign up for tai chi on Saturday mornings - it is supposed to be good for arthritis.

My post is a bit all over the place at the moment - I can only get better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment