Thursday, September 07, 2006

Feedback on Calorie King

A quick question - is anyone following calorie king? I just had a quick look at it, and found out I already have the book (one of many). Thinking I might give it a go as I am seriously demotivated with Weight Watchers. It's not entirely their fault but I know I need help at the moment and I dont feel that I can get it by revisiting Weight Watchers again.

Have just cancelled my account for the online diary etc with Weight Watchers which I think was costing me about $16.95 a month. Calorie King offers a years subscription for $29 with an online diary. Seems good value for me as I did like the online diary at Weight Watchers although I found it cumbersome and awkward to use.

Anyway, if anyone is using this plan let me know. For once I am not rushing into something mainly because I know the problem lies within myself. I have to get my mind around this problem I am having with food.
:o)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a member, but I often use their food data to check on sat. fat and kj's, which is so handy.

    Good luck with it.

    Hope your ankle is OK! Certainly bad luck.

    ReplyDelete