Monday, July 09, 2007

With some trepidation...

Am back today from 4 days at the Hunter and will with some trepidation weigh myself tomorrow morning. You may, or may not, hear about the results of this.

I had a wonderful time but I dont think that I can remember eating and drinking so much food and wine and although I took my runners with me they didnt see the light of day. I actually feel like I need a good detox.

Will recommence C25K tomorrow. I didnt complete Week 5 last week because of above so will do it again this week.

Have accessed googlereader and have added all my favourite people to it but I dont think I quite understand how it works (how unusual). May actually have to read the instructions tomorrow.

It is raining fairly heavily yet again and I am glad to be home and heading towards my own bed again with the beautiful little Lucy in constant attention. I think she thinks I will leave her again. Bonus is that it's "Brothers and Sisters" night. Woohoo, snug in bed watching a great show. It only goes to show it really doesnt take much to please me.

Have a great week everyone and take care.

6 comments:

  1. Just catching up on your blog - while you are happy the Wallabies won - we weren't quite so happy with the result over here:-( Next time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you had such a good holiday - have never been to the Hunter Valley - but one day! I have one day left to do of the C25K - because I took sick last Friday I missed my final run - but I'll pick it up hopefully this week or next. Tried to have a little run yesterday afternoon when I came home from work but gave up quite quickly - found that I was having real trouble with bladder control (sorry for TMI) but think it was because I'd consumed my 2litres for the day and so had lots of liquid sloshing round inside me, whereas first thing in the morning when I usually run I guess my system is pretty dry. Also started to cough. So figure I'm not quite back to full health so I might walk again for a couple of day until I'm sure I'm fit. Don't stress over the number - holidays are for letting go a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good going with the running Julie and glad you had a good time in the Hunter. Googlereader (I use Bloglines) will save you SO much time! You'll get the hang of it soon enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the Hunter Valley wineries. I am glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhh I loved the Hunter Valley, I enjoyed our visit there too....

    Good luck with those demon scales.....

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog!
    Glad you enjoyed your weekend up the Hunter. I'm hoping to get up there for a weekend later in the year.. We had a work conference up at Cypress Lakes a few years ago - it was great!
    I'm using googlereader now, thanks to Zanna, and it saves heaps of time!
    Love Brothers & Sisters too - it's my favourite show - always makes me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete