Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 1, Day Three - confessions of a jatz addict

Truimph - whoo hoo.

Managed to salvage day After having a bad start with the jatz. Was so careful for the rest of the day and even went to the gym and did my light work out.
Re gym, am slowly increasing weights and reps but it is still relatively light.

Sometimes during the day I am like the energizer bunny and sometimes I feel like a wrung out dishcloth. The moods swings have been amazing.

Last night, about an hour after dinner, I was suddenly hungry. Craving carbs (read jatz). Made myself a cup of herbal tea and went to bed to watch Burn Notice, took half a sleeping pill about 15 mins before lights out and slept quite soundly without an assault from the hungry voice.

Hopefully I will only use the sleeping pills until I can retrain my body/mind back into a sleep pattern and get over whatever is keeping me awake.

Good times ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried rice crackers instead of the jatz - you can have 10 of the little round rice crackers for a point. I often get the need for something savoury and salty and they hit the spot beautifully - think I've said before but I buy the gluten free square rice crackers (just cos I love their taste) and four of them with a tbs of WW sour cream and a dab of salsa on each, gets you past the nibbles for only about 1.5 points. Hang in there kiddo! Zxx

    ReplyDelete