Thursday, January 07, 2010

101 things in 1001 days

I am a bit late starting this. I have read it on other blogs and stolen some other peoples ideas otherwise I would be here for 1001 days trying to complete this list.

Start Date: January 7, 2010
End Date: October 3, 2012
Completed: 0/101

1. Finish writing this 101 list by January 31, 2010
2. Clear out bookcase and donate books to local Lifeline charity
3. Donate clothing, high heeled shoes and bags to charity bins this summer
4. Call sisters once a week in next year (J 0/52) (D 0/52)
5. Remember friends and family's birthdays
6. Take a photo at the same time every day for a month
7. Reach final weight goal of 8kg less than I am now and stay there
8. Do a body composition test
9. Walk 10,000 steps a day starting from March 2010
10. Return to yoga in April
11. Return to pilates in March
12. Return to gym for at least 2 sessions per week starting March
13. Hire a personal trainer in March
14. Learn to meditate
15. Update my blog
16. Start making my own muesli again
17. Take a home-made lunch to work every day
18. Complete 101 recipes in 1001 days (0/101)
19. Eat at 10 new restaurants (0/10)
20. Keep a journal for every day of 2010
21. Go to a farmer's market
22. Go to Rozelle markets
23. Get tattoo
24. Have fish and chips on the beach at sunset
25. Go on a picnic
26. Do the Bondi – Coogee coast walk
27. Go to London, France and Italy with my main man
28. Get a massage
29. Get a pedicure every 6 weeks
30. Do a drumming workshop
31. Start quilting project and finish
32. Whip garden back into shape and keep it there
33. Harass builder about bifold doors onto deck
34. Expand my mini vegie garden
35. Paint christmas presents for friends
36. Make my own Christmas cards and have them ready to go
37. Walk across the harbour bridge
38. Do part or all of the 7 Bridges Walk in 2010
39. Take more pictures
40. Declutter my house one room at a time
41. Clear out boxes stored under my house - one box at a time
42. Redecorate the main bedroom
43. Organise/update of front verandah/front door
44. Read 34 books (0/34)
45. Visit the museum
46. Go to Canberra for art exhibition or floriade
47. Visit the art gallery of nsw
48. Go the ballet
49. Visit Anne in NZ
50. Visit Anne (different one) in Qld
51. Bottle my own italian tomato sauce
52. Become a WIRES volunteer
53. Travel the Farmgate route
54. Go to pictures at least 6 times a year (0/6)
55. Organise and rationalise cookbooks
56. Take off makeup and cleanse every single day
57. Give away/donate old videos
58. Reorganise cookware cupboard with better shelving
59. Coffee with daughter at least once a week when she is not working or away on holidays
60. Visit Tasmania
61. Visit Margaret River
62. Count alcohol free days
63. Drink 2 litres of water a day (0/1001)
64. Update this list each month
65. Host one dinner party/bbq per month in 2010 (6 people minimum)




to be continued

There will be more but I have spent enough time in front of the computer today. This is harder than I thought it would be but I can see the benefits of doing this. If you havent already made a list, start today.

5 comments:

  1. OMG - am I the Anne you have on your list!

    Great idea - I attempted this a year or so ago. Maybe I will think on doing it again but less ambitious than my first list. Good be good for here as we both have little unfinished projects. I like how your list includes treats such as the pedicures and massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. There are a few on there I could use to sart my list. :) My #1 would have to be.....make list LOL
    If you get to NZ maybe we'll meet ... sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to be on your list - maybe another option would be for you, me and the other Anne to meet in Melbourne or Sydney or somewhere for a girls weekend!! You could cross off two at once then!!
    Re the template change - it's a bit tricky depending on what style of template you change to and if you have any widgets in your sidebars - a bit of a drama getting them to transfer. But can be done - but I don't think I could write you instructions - it's very much a suck it and see kind of an operation - you might have to think about trusting me with your blogger password and telling me what template you want and I'll endeavour to transfer it all across - but don't yell at me if I lose anything!!! See what you think Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Julie! Not sure if you will be up and about enough by then, but it looks likely that I will be in Canberra in on 19 Feb to go to the D'Orsay exhibition. As far as they go, this is going to be huge!

    http://www.nga.gov.au/exhibition/masterpiecesfromparis/Default.cfm?MNUID=11

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh; I would like to join you on many of these, no 63 starting right now!!!

    ReplyDelete