Friday, January 15, 2010

Tired

Only 4 more nights of purgatory until the cast comes off. Thank goddess! Another night with little sleep and having to be up early this morning to wait for grocery delivery (why I elected to have it delivered so early I dont know) has sent me spiralling down although I had a good result on those things that rule my life - the scales.

Was going really well this week foodwise until I went to my sister's for lunch. I guess that is something I have to learn how to do even after all these year - or else become a hermit.

I am nearly being driven mad trying to convert from a PC to a mac. Thankfully the Apple help desk is, well, helpful and relatively easy to get on to as I speak to them nearly every day.

Excuse any negative vibes that are coming out of the computer this morning but I am exhausted and at the end of my tether.

Enjoy your weekends.

2 comments:

  1. What better place to vent.

    You do sound tired and over it, not long until that cast comes off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch... I started a new diet last friday which was not a good idea, as the weekend of course meant some social events which were hard to adapt to my "mostly raw food" detox diet plan. Didn't exactly help my motivation :( but switching to mac? Hang in there! After a little while you'll know your way around and it will be waaay simpler than the old Pc :)

    ReplyDelete