Friday, March 10, 2006

Pissed Off

An extra post - Ive just gotten home and found evilness permeating my home. A telephone message from my mother (and I use that term loosely) about not coming to my sisters 60th birthday weekend as it had all "gotten out of hand" and then an email from my eldest sister filled with utter crap. I am so angry at this moment. I have emailed both sisters and said that I am going to sort this out one way or the other and I will deal with Mum tomorrow.

I am past caring about their feelings and am just glad that Dad isnt alive to see this all.

What in the hell is wrong with my family. Thank God for Mark and the kids - they help keep me sane.
:o(

5 comments:

  1. Well done on your great 700g loss this week Julie.

    I hope everything gets sorted out with your family. It's such a shame when special events get ruined because of other people's petty childish grievances. Family should be the most important thing in the world.

    Hope it all works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - thanks for saying hi on my page! I've not seen your journal before but nice to see others of a "similar age" here in cyberspace. Your family sounds like mine used to - luckily we all seem to get on well now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your 700g loss Julie!!

    Hope it all works out well for your sister's 60th birthday...we have similar "silly" issues going on in our family...like they say, you can't choose your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goddam families - why do they make it so hard to like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things worked out OK with your family - why is it that there is always someone who makes these things difficult ????
    Have a great week and hang in there !
    Me

    ReplyDelete