Friday, March 10, 2006

Still on track

Was a bit worried last night when I went to weigh in. I have, as mentioned earlier this week, been fighting the demons in my head this week.

They have been telling me the reason why I am tired is that I am not eating enough (couldnt have anything to do with working hard sleeping little).

We talked about it last night at WW. About distracting yourself and I guess I have been trying to do that this week - semi successfully. I need to drink more water because it really does get my mind of the "hunger" and it makes my skin so much better.

Anyway, I managed to lose 700g this week which was a little better than what I was aiming for and I was so relieved. I cant remember the last time I have been under 67kgs - certainly over 2 years ago and this weight it fully clothed with sneakers at 6.30 at night so I guess my morning after shower weight is a little less.

Am trying really hard not to weigh myself at home yet as I know if I know that I have lost weight during the week I will give in to the little extras as I did last night when I got home from the meeting.

The other problem is that bloody foot again. It has been quite sore this week, so much so, that Jess made me sit the other afternoon and iced it for me and made me a cup of tea so I must have looked bad. I think I may have pushed myself a bit too hard on the treadmill at the gym so I am scaling back the cardio as of today.

Am going to do a little bit of warm up on the bike and then weights and exercises and that's all.

My cardio for the next couple of weeks until I go back to the doctors will just be walking Lucy which I wont mind because it is such a lovely time of year (a bit hot today). Anyway, that's the plan.

Am trying to organise a weekend away for my sister's 60th birthday later this year. Other sister has already emailed me that she will not be coming as they are still not communicating. So I sent her a reply stating "build a bridge and get over it" but I hope I said it nicely. What is wrong with people!

Busy day again today at work and off to the rugby at Aussie stadium tonight. Meeting Mark at pub at Central around 6 and then bliss - a weekend where we actually have nothing else on except of course Sunday night drinks. I have a day of gardening planned for Sunday which I am so looking forward to reclaiming my own private piece of jungle.

Have a great weekend.
:o)

1 comment:

  1. Great loss, well done!

    You are right your sister should "get over it" life is too short!

    ReplyDelete